Hormone health is so important to women, but most of us don’t know how to establish a routine that supports optimal hormonal balance.
And it’s totally understandable. Establishing a routine for hormone health can be so confusing and overwhelming.
It can be such a frustrating feeling to not have a handle on your hormones, despite trying all kinds of supplements and changes to your diet.
In fact, you might be at the point where you feel like you’ve tried everything in the book, and yet…
- You generally feel down, anxious, irritable, or depressed
- You wake up feeling exhausted rather than refreshed and have consistently poor quality sleep
- You keep watching the numbers climb on the scale, even though you feel like you’re eating fairly & healthy and exercising regularly
- You experience cravings for junk foods and alcohol
- You’re noticing changes in your menstrual cycle, such as hot flashes, irregularity, pain, or heavy bleeding — and you have major PMS
- Your libido is low or nonexistent
- Your labs came back “normal” from your doctor, yet you feel anything but normal
- You wish there were some other solution to your health issues other than pharmaceuticals
I want you to know you don’t have to live this way.
Join my 14-Day Hormonal Harmony Challenge, and I’ll give you the exact tips, tricks, and daily rituals you need to unleash your hormonal superpowers and get back to feeling like the goddess that you are!
Let’s get real: Hormone harmony doesn’t have to be some far-off, mystical place you only read about in magazines. The truth is, hormone harmony is completely possible if you establish a routine that supports hormonal health.
After all, maybe you know how important hormones are for your overall health, but are you taking care of yourself and listening to what your body is telling you? Are you leading a lifestyle that makes hormone balance achievable?
If you think you’re feeling the effects of hormone imbalance or what I refer to as hormonal burnout, then you’re going to love the content you’ll be getting in this 12-day challenge. You’ll discover:
- How hormones are interconnected; they’re your body’s “messengers,” telling all your organs how to work, when to work, and how hard
- Why hormonal burnout happens
- Why you’re tired, sleepless, and gaining weight
- How to create your day-to-day routine to achieve hormonal balance and get back to feeling like yourself again
- And much more!
The 14-day challenge is a flexible self-care routine that is also filled with actionable steps, custom recipes, and tips for getting the most out of your food (while avoiding sugar traps). Each day, you’ll get a different piece of the puzzle that will help you establish a daily routine that fuels hormonal harmony rather than contributing to hormone burnout.
You might not know this about me, but…
I spent years struggling with hormonal imbalances and their unpleasant side effects—despite a degree in nutrition, formal yoga training, and a license to practice naturopathic medicine.
My issues stemmed from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), a complex condition that impairs regular ovulation and results in metabolic, mental health, and sex hormone imbalances. For me, it also meant I couldn’t get pregnant.
Traditional medicine would have someone like me take pharmaceuticals to treat PCOS and infertility, but I believed strongly that I could repair this imbalance using natural means, without the need for pharmaceuticals.
And I did.
Yes, I had to do the hard work of resolving my hormonal imbalances and addressing hormone burnout. Now I am glad to say that I went on to have not only healthy, natural pregnancies, but also normal ovarian and metabolic functioning and restored mental health, without the need for any pharmaceuticals.
It didn’t happen overnight, but nothing worth having comes easily, right?
I’m also confident that you, too, can heal your hormones and put an end to the rollercoaster of physical and mental health challenges that are making you feel burned out, stressed, and incapable of shedding extra weight.
Hormonal burnout happens.
It’s like your entire system has gone offline, and you can’t quite seem to find the magic “reboot” button to get everything working optimally again.
> Maybe you’re a mom who spends all your time taking care of everyone else, leaving you feeling depleted and lacking the time or energy to take care of yourself.
> Or you’d love to start or grow your family, but month after month, you aren’t getting pregnant and your doctor can’t provide any answers beyond fertility drugs and ultrasounds
> Or you’re past the child-bearing stages and you can’t seem to keep the weight off, even though your diet and exercise habits haven’t changed
> Or your doctor and personal trainer tell you to just eat less and exercise more, relying on the outdated “calories in, calories out” model of weight loss
I want you to know you’re not alone — and you don’t have to live in hormonal hell any longer!
Hormones are complex, but they shouldn’t be mysterious. With the 14-day challenge, you’ll have a launching point to establishing hormonal wellness and exploring all the ways you can support your hormonal health through simple daily habits.
Here’s a sneak peek at all the content packed into the 14 days:
Day 1: What foods are really healthy? – No more confusion, I’ll unapologetically lay it out for you
Day 2: How much of each food type should I be eating? – It took me a very long time to get an answer to this too, but now I’m shouting it from the rooftops.
Day 3: Heal Thy Gut — The link between gut health, food, inflammation, and chronic disease
Day 4: Feed Your Gut — How gut inflammation is both the cause and the effect of imbalanced gut flora
Day 5: Meet Your Hardworking Liver — The critical role of your liver in digestion and filtering out toxins
Day 6: Detoxify Via Lymphatic Drainage — The benefits of lymphatic drainage for detoxification and hormonal health
Day 7: Get Insulin Under Control — Why insulin resistance gets in the way of everything
Day 8: Stress Less for Hormonal Health — How stress leads to a cascade of hormonal imbalances
Day 9: Get to Know Abdominal Massage — Using abdominal massage to improve reproductive health and blood flow in the pelvis
Day 10: Choose Your Movement Wisely — Why you shouldn’t overdo cardio and HIIT workouts
Day 11: Address Nutritional Deficiencies — Get the nutrients you need, especially when you’re stressed
Day 12: Tune Into Your Cycle and Moods — How tracking your menstrual cycle or aligning with the moon phases allows you to give your body what it needs to thrive
Day 13: Restore Your Sleep — How getting stress under control can improve your sleep
Day 14: Putting It All Together — We’ll take everything you learned and create a daily routine to optimize your hormonal health!
Throughout the challenge, you’ll receive:
- Video content that walks you through all the daily info you need for each concept
- Step-by-step instructions on the daily action steps to take
- Simple recipes to help you make the most of the daily challenge
- Mini workouts that won’t work against your hormones
- A detailed cycle tracking sheet to help you keep track of the phases of the moon, cervical mucus, moods, and symptoms
- Daily radical self-care rituals you can implement right away, like dry brushing and abdominal massage
PLUS … these bonuses:
- A full one-week meal plan with explanations about how each ingredient helps hormone health
- A Healthy Hormone Snacks Guide with recipes
- A weight-loss labs guide so you know which lab tests to request and what they mean in order to uncover why you’re struggling to manage your weight
To join, go to drkim.co/challenge
Just imagine what it would feel like if you could:
- Reveal the sexed-up, glowing god(dess) of health that’s already within you and just needs a little coaxing to back come to life
- Implement a daily routine that addresses your hormones holistically and relies on functional medicine practices, not pharmaceuticals, restrictive diets, or endless exercise
- Go to the grocery store armed with the knowledge you need to buy items that will actually aid your transformation from hormonal burnout to hormonal superstar
- Finally get to the bottom of your symptoms and get back to feeling energetic, happy, and less stressed
Collectively, the challenge adds up to a complete daily routine that will help you develop new habits that support your hormones.
The more consistent you are with your efforts and the guidelines within the challenge, the greater your results will be — and the more likely you are to embrace the new habits that make you feel more youthful, more energetic, and more like your old (young) self.
What if I miss a day of the challenge?
All daily content will be delivered directly to your inbox. It’s yours to keep and use at your own pace, so no worries if it takes you longer than 14 days to get through the challenge! Simply catch up when you can and start doing the work a little at a time.
Is this suitable for my health condition?
The program is set up to demonstrate what you can accomplish with radical self-care. The knowledge you’ll gain will help you have thorough discussions with your healthcare provider about anything you’ve chosen to implement.
Is the material targeted to a specific age group?
No! Absolutely not. We are a diverse collective of female energy representing all different ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles. While everyone will achieve hormonal harmony at different paces depending on their individual issues, the work within the 14-day challenge is beneficial for females of any age.
Don’t wait another moment to begin reclaiming your hormonal superpowers.
Disclaimer: All material provided is for information purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice. No information on this site should be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment, and it does not create a physician/patient relationship between you and Dr. Kimberly Boileau. Please refer to my official disclaimer on my website here.